Most organizations in the last decade have introduced name badges for their employees. However, not all employees may like wearing them. While there are many benefits to wearing name badges in the office, you may not be able to reap all of them with a poorly designed badge. Here’s how to improve the design of your name badges so employees enjoy wearing them.
Tips To Improve the Design of Your Name Badge
In the initial stages of a badge designing, you may have a few questions. Some of these include:
- How large should my name badge be?
- Where should we place the company logo?
- What should we do for the font and color?
- What material should we use?
There are some questions that can only be answered after discussing it with your badge designer. It is better to follow these tips to make a better name badge that your employees will like to wear.
- Before approaching your designer, make a prototype design of the badge you would like to have. This will make it easy for the designer to understand your needs and helps to make a badge that best suits your ideas. It would be better if you could make the prototype design in the vector format of Photoshop. This makes it easy for the designer to make the necessary changes in the positioning and placement of the logo and letters.
- Make the choice of colors carefully. This should be done after making a detailed discussion with the designer. The background color should not clash with the font color, for example.
- Make sure that the content of your badge is not distorted in anyway. It would be better if you can make adjustments with the size of the badge rather than making and changes in the logo.
- You can move away from the traditional rectangular shape and opt for a shape that matches the design of your logo.
These tips will ensure that the design of your name badge looks great. For your new name badges, visit Name Badges International. We’re able to help you with the design of your badge today.