When the time comes to place your name badge order, a big decision needs to be made. Which backing will you choose? A magnetic backing or a pin?
The magnetic name badges vs. pin name badges debate is luckily an easy one to answer, as one style consistently comes out on top over the other. Magnetic name badges are a favorite among Name Badge International's customers. When it comes to the pros and cons of each option, here’s why magnetic name badges are preferred.
Magnetic Name Badges vs Pin Name Badges
- No Damage to Clothing. Classic pin name badges require you to poke a hole in your clothing each and every time you wear them. Over time, this can seriously damage clothing, which can get expensive, not to mention look unprofessional. Magnetic name badges, on the other hand, will never damage your clothing, no matter how often you need to wear them.
- Less Chance of Breaking. In addition to not damaging your clothing, magnetic name badges themselves are less likely to be damaged, which means you will save money in the long run. They do not bend or get caught on things, not to mention there is no chance of injuring yourself on them.
- Versatility. Magnetic name badges can be used with any fabric and moved from a shirt to a jacket very easily. Because of how pin name badges function, there are just some fabrics that just don’t hold up. It is also not always a smooth transition when removing and reattaching to new clothing. You will never have this problem with magnetic name badges.
- More Professional Look. When you’re wearing a magnetic name badge, you instantly upgrade your appearance. Because magnetic name badges don’t catch on your clothing or cause uneven pulling, they allow your clothes to remain smooth and refined. This is a very important detail that has an important impact on your prospective clients and customers.
- Modern Appeal. Magnetic name badges are the future. There is truly very little reason to opt for a pin name badge over a magnetic name badge and consumers are starting to pick up on that. When you order name badges through Name Badges International, you are able to opt for a magnetic backing on any name badge you choose. For metal name badges, it’s now the only backing option.
Of all the name badge decisions on your plate, magnetic name badges vs. pin name badges should be one of the easiest to make. With magnetic name badges, you’ll look better, feel better, and will preserve your potentially expensive clothing. They are truly the future of name badges, so there’s no reason to not get behind them now!