While name badges are a normal industry practice, employees generally don’t notice the impact they make. However, there are a lot of ways for employees to stay engaged and wear their name badges every day.
There are many ways to customize a name badge for employees to wear. For example, at Name Badges International, we have six types of badges: Prestige Plastic, Executive Metal, Standard, Reusable, Shaped, and Regal. Each one can be personalized with a company’s logo, colors, fonts, and more. Here’s how to make these name tags the best they can be so your business can get noticed.
Generic black or white, flat looking badges won’t appeal to your employees, or to anyone else. Simple looking badges feel like labels. If you pay keen attention to the design of your company name tag, employees might feel some pride wearing them. When you’re designing your company name tags, keep the following points in mind.
- Choose the right colors. They should be in line with your brand colors and general logo design.
- Make sure that the logo stands out. That way, employees are constantly aware that they’re a part of your company.
- Use fonts that would stand out and look good. You should also make sure that the fonts are in line with your company’s branding guidelines.
Business name badges are essentially identification badges. This lets your customers and visitors identify a member of your company. Name tags should accurately convey all the information that your customers need to know. Ideally, you should include the following:
- The full name of the employee if possible. This adds a level of formality and establishes a more solid identity. Many employees would like to have their full names displayed.
- The rank or position of the employee in your company. This helps customers know whether they’ve approached the right person. It also helps new employees identify their supervisors and superiors.
If you choose flimsy paper or cardboard name badges, employees may be reluctant to wear them. Even worse, they may get damaged very easily. If a person dresses in crisp, professional looking attire, they wouldn’t want to wear damaged name tags. You can opt for custom plastic or metal name badges instead. Luckily, Name Badges International offers both.
If you are invested in your company’s name badges, give Name Badges International a call at 1-877-422-0624. Or you can click below to begin designing your custom name badges today.